I have an off grid system with three GS8048A inverters.
Every time it switches from generator charging to inverting - at the end of
absorption - the lights flicker and a propane boiler in the house goes into
fault.
I'm using Advanced AGS on the Mate3S.

The loads don't exceed about 6 kW right now.

Does anyone know if there's a way to reduce the transfer time? The
transition to charging is smooth. I don't understand why it's so clunky
transitioning back to inverting.

Eric Smiley
Project Manager, North Island

E:  e...@vecoop.ca