That's the problem. They don't want to talk to you, unless maybe you're
interested in buying solar shingles and storage as a package deal. I've
applied for certification several times over the last 2 yrs, and no
response. And present dealers tell me their dealer network is falling
apart. No support whatsoever.

Old Elon should concentrate more on his terrestrial interests instead of
spaceman ambitions.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 3:44 PM Dana Orzel <d...@solarwork.com> wrote:

> Very good! I was just about to ask the same question. I have 1 new
> construction request for a “Tesla” system. Between Snow country [Where I
> think the roof tile is not appropriate & from what I hear not available as
> it is still in prototype testing & costing twice what Tesla wants to sell
> it for] & the fact that I cannot get anyone at Tesla to call me back.
>

> I am wondering what other folks experience has been.
>

> Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.
>
> *C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com
> <d...@solarwork.com>*
>
> Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374
>
> NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.greatsolarworks.com
>
> *"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"  *
>
> *P* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh@vermont.solar <kirkh@vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 31st Anniversary 1991-2022!!*

*www.vermont.solar*
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.vermontsolarnow.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9f0330d75a244870112408d685311841%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636842843233477645&sdata=0NjyuKeQbEK6245SNnk8X4XnP9Q%2B%2BqtvcALkdDghvk4%3D&reserved=0>

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202