Not to sound like a commercial, but I've had good results with "Tub O'Towels" heavy duty wipes.   Its got a lemon base that seems easy on most surfaces, but it will take paint off with a few seconds of elbow grease.   Hoe Depot has them sometimes, or Northern Tool carries them too.  You'll use them for all sorts of stuff; good to keep on the truck.

Monk Wipes Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner | Large 9.6″ x 12 ...

Ray
Remote Solar