We have seen cells shattered…kind of cracked… yet still functioning, when we
have heard of clients using pressure washers on panels.

Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
The BRIGHT CHOICE

Since 1987, helping you and your
Portland neighbors move towards an environmentally sustainable future.

503-238-4502
www.SolarEnergyOregon.com