It has been a while since I installed a PV system, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance wrt product availability.

I recently had need for the off-grid equivalent of a grid-tied microinverter. I have an assortment of new and not so new PV modules such as the Solaria mono, 400 Wp and the Jinko poly, 310 Wp. I would like a microinverter that makes available 120 Vac (or 240 Vac but 120 is preferable), 60 Hz. I would then take the output of these microinverters and combine them in a subpanel. I do not have a need for battery storage.

I can explain more about the application to anyone who has an interest.

Does such an component exist?

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D.