Moving to Idaho I have inherited a valley full of Fronius & SMA The only
failures have had to replace have been Fronius & I replaced with SMA. All were
out of warranty according to Fronius.

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                        <http://www.greatsolarworks.com>
www.greatsolarworks.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"