From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of
William Miller via RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 2:13 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Cc: William Miller <will...@millersolar.com>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Optics will not accept remote programming

Friends:

I installed a Radian AC coupled system a few months ago.  We are trying to dial
it in to work with a Blue Planet battery system.

I cannot make any adjustments remotely through Optics.  Once in a while if I
reset the gateway I can change one setting, but rarely does it succeed.  The
little wheel turns for a couple of minutes and then I get a failure dialog box.

I was told to power cycle the Mate.  This did not solve the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for any input.

William

Miller Solar