March pumps, Laing are all good dc pumps.  Chris

On 6/22/2022 11:32 AM, Todd Cory via RE-wrenches wrote:

I have a customer with a (now obsolete) Hartell DC 1/2" X 1/2" MIP solar hot water circulation pump which is failing.

Does anyone happen to have one of these in their inventory? Or can anyone suggest an alternate?

I remember March and ElSid used to also make similar DC pumps. It would be best to find another Hartel unit to ease the plumbing, but any DC circulation pump would work.

Thanks in advance,

Todd Cory
Mount Shasta Energy Services

Sent from Finest Planet WebMail.