From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of
Michael Morningstar via RE-wrenches
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 11:58 AM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Cc: Michael Morningstar <mjmornings...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] WATER COOLED - 1800 RPM - 13KW GENERATORS INQUIRY

Very Cool. We install on the average about two dozen <15kw generators annually.
Mostly diesel and a few Honda propane. The diesels are a hard sell for some
reason. Would love to see the return of the quality smaller Kohler/Onans.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 9:11 AM Dana Orzel via RE-wrenches
<re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org <mailto:re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> >
wrote:

I heard back Friday from the generator manufacturers executive board meeting
Friday morning there is their response:

________

Hi Dana,

I spoke with the executives this morning and we’re very excited to hear what
the demand is for this genset is. If it makes sense, we’re all in.

Please let me know if your interest in a 13KW – 1800 RPM genset – water cooled
is of interest for you & your off grid clients. I see this as a big opportunity
for replacing the oversized gensets that we have been forced to use  for a long
time now.

Dana Orzel -  E - d...@solarwork.com <mailto:d...@solarwork.com>  -  C -
208.721.7003