Dear all those who know more than I,
For 15 years I have been bragging about the GREAT SunPower customer service.

What has changed?  I have spent hours on the phone, often times being
disconnected or left to perish on hold.  I don't seem to be able to get decent
tech support or data recovery.
Oh Great Spirits, Speak!

 Andrew KoyaanisqatsiPresidentSolar Energy Solutions, Inc.
The BRIGHT CHOICE
Since 1987, helping you and your Portland neighbors
move towards an environmentally sustainable future.503-238-4502
www.SolarEnergyOregon.com