I’ve successfully paired a few different lithium brands with both Radian and
FX.

Outback has a white paper to get you started. Here’s a PDF that points to the
different lithium brands. I’ve successfully paired other non-white listed
lithium batteries following the same guideline.

https://www.outbackpower.com/downloads/documents/productchangenotice/productchangenotice_li-ion.pdf

Maverick Brown
Off-Grid Solar Commander since 2006
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.