Hi folks:

We have a new Magnum MS4024 mounted on an E-Panel using a MidNite Classic 150
and Whiz-Bang JR with power coming from an array of Trina TSM365-De06X-05(II)
(three strings of three) with the ME-RC50 and a HUP SolarOne 6-85-14/24 battery.
When we attempt to use the PFC (Power Factored Charger), the Gen Set’s GFCI
outlets trip.  Thus far we have verified the connections are secure, assured
that the gen set is grounded, disconnected the jumper within the E-Panel
between the ground buss and neutral, checked AC voltages, removed the MNSPD’s
from the buss(s)…  Stumped now on what an appropriate next step should be.  How
do we get the PFC to function properly?  What are we missing?

Best,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309 or 4321