From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of
Bruce Erickson via RE-wrenches
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 12:39 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Cc: Bruce Erickson <br...@mendocinosolar.com>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Brand X equipment?

Hello All,

I have a long time off-grid customer who is ready to upgrade his FX/L-16
system, and I was suggesting Sol-Ark with Ampliphi closed loop. After getting
my rough estimate, and being the due-diligence guy that he is, he asked around
a bit. Someone who has “some” off-grid experience recommended equipment called
EG4. It looks to have most of the features of a Sol-Ark plus offers server-rack
Lithium batteries, all for about half the price. Looks like a cheap knock-off
to me, and I said so, but promised to ask around. Anyone had any experience or
know anything about these?

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Erickson