Hello Fellow PVers,

It’s struck me that I need to stop carrying solar equipment onto roofs, and
crawling in crawlspaces, before I fall off, or can’t crawl out. I’m going to
try  to make a living with SLD drawing, consulting, etc. So I’m getting rid of
a storage unit full of 22 years of electrical parts. Cheap. Conduit fittings.
Wire. Odds. Ends. No modules or working inverters. Much of it mint - for very
cheap. Some not so mint for super cheap or free. So if you are anywhere near
Healdsburg CA, you might benefit. Please contact be off-list.
robertnu...@sonic.net <mailto:robertnu...@sonic.net> or (707) 738-2973