The following are brands I have used and trust.

eGauge - https://www.egauge.net/
Emporia Vue - https://www.emporiaenergy.com/how-the-vue-energy-monitor-works

Verify there is available space within the main service to install the
current transformers for the mains.  Also verify there is space and a
raceway provision (if necessary) for wiring the CT(s) measuring the solar
backfeed.  Lastly, verify there is an available space for powering the
device.

Cheers,
Sam