They did not anticipate the use with Lithium battery chemistry which is mostly
discharged at 12.7V, and that happens to be the fully charged resting voltage
of lead batteries.

Seems as though by now manufacturers should have increased the LBCO voltage
range in the software.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems

On Jul 13, 2023, at 9:29 AM, Ray Walters via RE-wrenches