I haven’t installed a Solaredge in years so my info might not be up to
date, but I remember that the EV Charger units couldn’t be commissioned
without an active internet connection.  The early models had high failure
rate, but that was within the first year or two that they offered the EV
Charger/inverter. I hope they would have fixed those bugs by now.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 3:11 PM Howie Michaelson via RE-wrenches <
re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have never installed the SolarEdge car charger, and even though it seems
> to have some capacity advantages over a standalone charger, for some reason
> I've stayed away from them.  I'd be interested to hear others' takes on the
> advantages/disadvantages of going that route.
> Thanks,
> Howie

> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette: