Hi August,

I was told Tesla has LFP battery now.  True?  Thanks !

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
   [3]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [4]  [3]
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2024-01-10 3:25 pm, August Goers via RE-wrenches wrote:

We're starting to install the Tesla Solar Inverter with good results:

https://www.tesla.com/support/energy/solar-inverter/tesla-solar-inverter

It is going to be a tough product for others to compete with - the price point is low and features are high. 4 x MPPTs with low tracking voltage (60 VDC), built in consumption monitoring, one SKU to handle 7.6 kW, 5.7 kW, 5 kW, 3.8 kW AC rating via software programming, built in ethernet/WiFi/cellular and the rapid shutdown can meet the NEC hazard control system requirements meaning that only one Mid-Circuit Interrupter (MCI) is needed for every three modules. All in all, a solid offering with lots of design flexibility. Time will tell how reliable they are.

Best, August