I've been trying to get support for an old Outback Power system (GVFX dual
stack.) I finally got a call back today from someone at a call center who
told me that Outback Power has been sold and I need to send an email to the
new owners to request support. Supposedly, the new company has the same
name and email as the old company, but the phones haven't been transferred
over yet. My scam radar alarms are ringing off the hook, but what am I to
do? Anyone else have any luck getting tech support from the new company
(that has the same name as the old company)?

Oy!

--
Nicholas Ponzio
Building Energy