Friends:

I am sure you are all acutely aware, but this is not a trivial matter.  We
depend on Optics for alerts and trouble shooting.  We rely on Optics for
the history it records to analyze trends and evaluate production and
consumption. I doubt the data lost will back-fill.  I sell Outback based in
great part on the Optics interface.  For this system to be down for days at
a time is not a good sign at all.

I will be lighting up the phone lines on Monday to find out what happened
and to emphasize this cannot become a pattern.

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422

805-438-5600