Here is the official word from the new president of Outback Power just now posted on the Outback Forum:

Hello Outback Community,

My name is Marshall Neipert, the new president of Outback Power. As some of you may have heard, Outback Power has recently been purchased from EnerSys in a private sale. Although the official announcement was scheduled for the end of May, the ongoing issues with Optics RE have prompted me to address the community earlier.

I want to assure you that despite the transition to new ownership, the hosting of Optics RE has not yet moved to Outback Power. It remains hosted by EnerSys. I met with the lead tech at EnerSys responsible for hosting Optics RE early Monday morning. He assured me that they have identified the problem and are working diligently to bring Optics RE back online as soon as possible.

I will personally keep you updated on the progress here in this forum, and we hope to resolve the issue very soon.

This is not how I envisioned my introduction to the Outback community, but under the circumstances, I wanted to assure you that I am committed to maintaining open communication and ensuring that Outback Power is in good hands.

Please keep an eye out for our upcoming press release, which will include exciting hints about the incredible, disruptive products Outback Power will be releasing soon.

Sincerely,

Marshall Neipert
President, Outback Power
Hope that helps to clear things up!

Best,

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater

linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-clearwater-0622a312/>
www.villagepowerdesign.com <http://www.villagepowerdesign.com>
cell - 413-559-9763
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenches <mailto:re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
May 20, 2024 at 12:00 PM
Interesting that Commerce, TX is 20 miles from Sulphur Springs, TX which is the home of Signature Solar. https://www.outbackpower.com/resources/ ... rt-request <https://www.outbackpower.com/resources/technical-support/online-support-request>
Shows:
404 Page Not Found
Component not found

Screenshot 2024-05-20 104538.jpg <https://forum.outbackpower.com/download/file.php?id=8844&sid=e2971edb8c3c1f4852bd24fddac80465&mode=view>

The moderators (not Outback employees) on the forum have an interesting conspiracy thread going if it is a slow Monday.
https://forum.outbackpower.com/viewtopic.php?t=18704&start=25
Good info also on using WattPlott earlier in the thread.

*Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
<http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/>https://offgridsolar1.com/<http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/>
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net <mailto:offgridso...@sti.net>