I have 19 Elvis pumps if you’re interested in one brand new in the box, but I
have been replacing & not using them and using either GrundFoss or taco ECM
which is the Alpha series I think in one of those brands but ECM is an
electronically commutated motor takes AC turns to DC Super reliable adjustable
speed much more reliable pumps in the Elcid but hey, I got 19 Elvis’s if you
want some contact me off-line
Dana Orzel
C: 208.721.7003
E- d...@solarwork.com

On May 26, 2024, at 11:21 AM, Kirk Herander via RE-wrenches