Brad,
For hand installation, especially with lower flow rates, my go-to solution, mentored to me by Windy Dankoff, was SDR9 high-pressure (140 psi max if I’m remembering correctly) flexible polyethylene pipe with bronze SDR9 compression couplers and connectors to MPT. They all used a stainless steel inner sleeve that fit inside the poly pipe. I carried the fittings in 3/4” and 1” sizes.
Contact me off list if you’d like some of these fittings as I described. I’m retired and no longer need them.
Allan
al...@sindelarsolar.com