I installed a Radian 4048 for a neighbor about a year ago.  The Sw4024 was
tired.
Typ. - checked output all good volt & Hz, then about 2 weeks later He called
said his washer would not spin & refrigerator had died (not happy) the Rad 4048
was only at 99 volts/leg. OB Tech told me how to dial up & it would not stick
at 119-120vac. Replaced the power supply all good for a year now.

Dana Orzel                GREAT SOLAR WORKS!
C - 208.721.7003      E - d...@solarwork.com<mailto:d...@solarwork.com>
W - www. greatsolarworks.com     www.solarwork.com<http://www.solarwork.com/>
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988!"

--- Begin Message ---
High temperatures are a major cause of electronic equipment failures,
contributing to more than 50% of them. A rule of thumb is that for every 10°C
increase in temperature, the failure rate of electronic components will double
and their life will be reduced by half. This rule is based on the Arrhenius
equation, which can be used to compare damage that accumulates over time at
different temperatures.

 In troubleshooting a very rare failure in XW that sounds like yours, look for
little black chunks of Mosfet chips in the power section.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
  <http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/> https://offgridsolar1.com/
<http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/>