Not sure if this helps but I had installed a full blown Outback  twin VFX
3648 with two MX60's with the old green cabinets back in 2005. Last year I
had to replace the two inverters with the new FXR as the VFX is
discontinued. In order to do this I had to dump the old oval mate and move
up to the Mate3s, as well as replace the old Hub 10.1 and use the newer
10.3. When all said and done, the Mate saw the old MX60's but you were
unable to make changes or access any data/settings. One other note, the 2nd
inverter goes on port 7 of the Hub, not port 2 as we've been use to in the
past.

Christopher

On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 12:30 PM jay via RE-wrenches <
re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:

> HI Chris,
>
> Can you give us more data?
>
> Like is this a new problem, or it only started after X?
>
> Since its not seeing the port ( NA) it could be the CC or the HUB, or the
> cable.
> the hub will show an active LED light if its connecting to anything on
> that port.
>
> You can try plugging into the CC directly to see if it reads it, probably
> easier with another mate.
>
> It just sucks to not have tech support or anyone on wrenches from some OEMS
>
> Jay
>

> On Jul 19, 2024, at 10:13 AM, Christopher Warfel via RE-wrenches <
> re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:
>
> This is grid tied system with all firmware updates that the Mate 3s
> recognizes. I cannot figure this blank data menu out.  I have to program
> the battery ABS, FLOAT settings from the FM60 CC.  System is 12 years old
> so no Tech support available even if they answer the phone....
>
> Has anyone have advice for if this is normal, or if there seems to be an
> issue? Used a spare Mate 3s with no difference.  Thank you, Chris
>

> --
>        Christopher Warfel
>           ENTECH Engineering Inc.
>    PO Box 871, Block Island, RI 02807
>                   401-477-5773
> <EEIlogolong.jpg> <https://entech-engineering.com/Home/default.php>
>
> <Mate3s Battery Setpoint Menu.jpg><cwarfel.vcf>

> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

Chris Schaefer’s

*Tel 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 S Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: ch...@solarandwindfx.com
<ch...@solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."