Chris

Lots of variables here.
Is this system on grid or off grid?

8 of those batteries wired in series / parallel would be about 30kWh gross
capacity. 4 x 12Vnom x 300Ah x 2 sets. About 51.2 x 300 x 2 x 80% = 24.6kWh
usable.

What are the charge settings? Load profiles? Etc.

Do you have access to MySolArk.com for that customer to see how things are
going? Do the batteries get charged (about 3.45V per cell each day or six)? How
low do they get each day? Does the generator auto start on time?

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
Off-Grid Solar Commander since 2006