Gentlemen,

I ask for this help with the caveat that I have very little knowledge of
the specifics of the site in question, as the owners have poor records and
the site is 3000 miles away from me...

That being said, I have a client with a second home in Maine. They have a
generator that currently feeds an old Trace DR inverter to charge (what
appears to be from photos) a smallish sized battery bank. They don't have
the information locally on the battery capacity, but the bank is lead acid
and is configured at 12V. It appears the inverter may have finally
stopped working and they are looking to replace it with a true sine wave
version.

We exited the off-grid market a couple years ago, so I haven't kept up on
this stuff.. What would a good replacement be? We've used a Magnum version
for a similar project back here in AZ back in 2019, but it appears they may
have left that line behind?... The generator is rated at 10kW and the
homestead is located at roughly sea level. 120V output is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Chad Waits
President - Net Zero Solar