Sorry about the recent problem with support.
MidNite recently got a new (supposedly better of course) IT and phone system.  That system still has some glitches which is part of the phone support but should work OK during the day or maybe all the time now ?

Remember that  you can always email supp...@midnitesolar.com

support@mid*NIGHT*solar.com should work in most cases but not always.  Good thing would be to spell NIGHT  as *NITE *instead
if you can to make sure the email goes to where it is supposed to go.

As for the AIO,  yes it is made in China.  You are not going to find a Made in USA AIO for any reasonable price. China is getting very good at this stuff. Too good.  Look at Sol-Ark.  They have done very well by partnering with Deye. Looking like the AIO ONE from MidNite is less expensive and just as reliable.

The AIO is made by an experienced manufacturer in China but is new to the US market, as are a lot of Chinese AIO inverter manufacturers.  But even this company needed help with the implementation of some battery inter-workings (closed loop) and 120/240 VAC and stacking.  Also other software to be able to be used here.

I know we all love SMA but we wish they would have catered more to the US on the Sunny Island by making a 120/240 version
instead of having to use big and expensive auto-formers.

MidNite would like to concentrate on products that are able to be made in Arlington Washington like the Rosie and Little Rosie. But some things are best left to the Chinese for manufacture.  AIO is most likely the best thing that they do in our industry but not without some help along the way.  It's amazing how fast they respond to requests and changes for MidNite.

P.S.  We are all getting older.  Don't be afraid to see your Dr. once in a while to help us get even older !

🌜boB🌛