Hi Vince,

Your math looks correct of course, but I think you left out a variable in that
the panel won’t be operating at max power because the inverters are all less
than 400 watts rated.
Which means that the MPPT voltage will be pushed up to reduce power giving you
added room.

From my understanding of how the Mppt works, but I don’t know specifically
about enphase, if its a good algorithm the inverter won’t go below its lowest
MPPT voltage.
The inverter will reduce power playing around with the IV curve to maintain the
MPPT within its range.  So it won’t ever get out of operating unless it can’t
even produce enough volts to make that voltage.  I’ve never seen a curve of
Enphase MPPT efficiency vs input voltage.  Would like to though.

Jay