I plan to do some file names of some executables & the formatter source; let me
know if there are problems or better names:

* I plan to rename "iformat.sscm" into "sweetener.sscm".  This program takes
standard Lisp and reformats into sweet-expressions.  I didn't want to call it a
pretty-printer; it just uses "read" so all comments inside datums are lost.
Still, with that basic weakness it's turning out to produce fairly clean
results!
* I plan to create a trivial executable "sweetener", which
compiles-if-necessary and runs sweetener.  This creates a simple filter to take
existing code & see what it looks like with sweet-expressions.
* I plan to *rename* "sweet-filter" to "unsweetener".  Now that we have
programs that can do sweet->traditional and traditional->sweet, that name is
not so clear (which one is sweet-filter? they are BOTH filters that involve
sweet-expressions!)

--- David A. Wheeler