On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM, David A. Wheeler <dwhee...@dwheeler.com> wrote:
> Alan Manuel Gloria <almkg...@gmail.com>
>
>> Why 0.9?  Latest is 0.6, and the latest wiki modifications page is
>> Modifications-0.7.  Modifications-0.7 mentions the new <* ... *> rules
>> already, so there doesn't seem to be a justifiable reason to skip 2
>> numbers.
>
> A fair question!  We obviously have room for more numbers :-).
>
> But I don't know of any other proposed changes to the syntax or semantics
> of sweet-expressions; operators, meanings, etc. seem set.
> My intent is that this be the next-to-last version of the syntax before it's
> "official".  We then go through the SRFI process, make whatever changes
> (if any) that surfaces, and then declare the results final, aka 1.0.
> Working backwards, the previous version would be 0.9..
>
> But if you think we should call the next version 0.7, that's great by me.
> We can obviously skip from 0.7 to 1.0 if it's done :-).

I'd say 0.7.  After all SRFI process for curly-infix forced us to bump
the version number up a notch (0.5 -> 0.6); it's probably conceivable
that SRFI process for sweet-expressions will require us to go up
another version or two, so I think 0.7 is just the right place.  I'm
not completely convinced that the current semantics for collecting
lists is "final", after all.

I suppose go for SRFI after 0.7 release?

Sincerely,
AmkG