Okay, I checked, and I'm not sure how you propose to handle curly-infix.

It seems, according to your examples, that a line composed of a single
curly-infix item is that item, not a list of that item.

In fact, I think I want to be very clear on what, exactly, it is that
you envision the following code to be in s-expressions:

    define : fibup maxnum count n-1 n-2
           if {maxnum = count}
             {n-1 + n-2}
             fibup maxnum {count + 1} {n-1 + n-2} n-1

>From this example, it appears that there's special handling for
curly-infix, because using the set of rules I derived from what I
think is the intent of your ruleset (and hand-processing ":"), this
becomes:

(define (fibup maxnum count n-1 n-2)
  (if (= maxnum count)
    ((+ n-1 n-2)) ; huh??
    (fibup maxnum (+ count 1) (+ n-1 n-2) n-1)))

In fact, I think I want to be much more clear here:

So: can you be more clear about how your indentation-based syntax
interacts with the n-expression stack?

Sincerely,
AmkG