On 2/28/13, David A. Wheeler <dwhee...@dwheeler.com> wrote:
> Alan Manuel Gloria:
>> Do we have a target day for SRFI submission?
>
> "When it's ready" :-).
>
> I think we should be ready to go by the Ides of March (March 15).  Does that
> sound plausible?  The code needs some cleanup, as does the SRFI text, but I
> think that should be enough time to give them some polish.  In particular, I
> want the SRFI text to be clear so people will comment on the content, and
> not "I don't understand what you mean".

Sounds fine, although that means I will be in Japan for much of the
SRFI discussion run (will be going early April to end of May).  I'll
be busier in the office but have (maybe) a bit more spare time, so
it's a definite maybe on whether I can participate more, or
participate less, during that time (^^)

Sincerely,
AmkG