Am 19.11.2014 um 20:48 schrieb Arne Babenhauserheide:
> And for example today Mu Lei (Nala Ginrut) had the idea of
> representing sxml templates as wisp - a case where I think the sweet
> <* *> syntax could come in really handy.

I can agree.  Using SXML with sweet (in that case) works quite well.
Here a ~100kbyte example application (be sure to read in whitespace
preserving mode; my browser gets it wrong):
http://ball.askemos.org/A60aa8b838c61b0de7e9f3cfd5d3ea0c1

(BTW: This is a payment system based on ricardian contracts; quite
different from bitcoin.  Currently being documented.  More here:
http://ball.askemos.org/?_v=search&_id=1856
http://ball.askemos.org/A5023d27b0e3fce3ee0b12b79e7e337ce
comments welcome.)

Side note: The <* *> can be problematic if your LISP code is itself
embedded in XML formatted source code.  Which for me is the case.  (To
escape I allowed the {* and *} as to alias those.)

/Jörg