Hi,

Really feel sorry to dig up this old thread, but it is really relevant to a
problem I am facing right now.
Basically I am following the example that Colin provided, but when I try to
enter some Japanese,
the :on-change handler updates the value before I finish composition
(Japanese IME requires typing several characters to produce a Japanese
character),
rendering me impossible to enter any text in Japanese. Have not confirmed
but it should apply to any input methods that need to type several
characters for composition.

Is this a known issue? Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance and would appreciate any tips for working around this.

Regards,

Ikuru