I'm not sure on what your doing there, and there isn't enough in that gist for
me to spin up a quick test, so I can't suggest a different approach. I will
however point out that Reagent core does have both a `props` and an `argv`
function: http://blog.ducky.io/reagent-docs/0.5.1/reagent.core.html#var-argv
(http://blog.ducky.io/reagent-docs/0.5.1/reagent.core.html#var-argv)