alright, you are on the right track.

- javascript objects are built with js-obj so this part is absolutely
correct: (def aCompletions (js-obj "getCompletions" getCompletions))
- you can call $.getJSON like (.getJSON js/jQuery args) in your case it is

(.getJSON js/jQuery "js/a.json" (fn [wordlist] (callback null (map #(js-obj
"word" (.-word %) "value" (.-word %) "meta" "artemis") wordlist))))
-