Alternatively or in addition to Dmitri's suggestion:

Since this is reagent, it would be react-based. Plain bootstrap may not
interact ideally with React at times and that is why react-bootstrap exists
(I think that is right?).
I've had good luck with using reagent and the react-bootstrap cljsjs package

[cljsjs/react-bootstrap "0.31.0-0" :exclusions [[cljsjs/react]]]

See https://github.com/cljsjs/packages/tree/master/react-bootstrap

You do have to bring in a bootstrap (3) CSS one way or another, which is
required either way I believe, which is explained on the main
react-bootstrap project docs
https://react-bootstrap.github.io/getting-started.html