Greetings,

I Hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I've a job position
with me which I've mentioned below and wanted to know if you would be
interested in applying ??

If you are available in market and would like to know more about this role
I'll be happy to provide more information on it. For getting considered
please send me your updated resume and your hourly rate so that I can setup
a short call with you to discuss about this role.

Send Resumes To aiden.sm...@itbtalent.com

Title : Front End UI Developer (Back Fill)
Location : Bellevue, WA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
*9+ Years Experience Must With Photo ID Proof*

Required Skills/experienc
5+ years of experience in designing and developing browser-based
applications
9+ years of experience in software engineering
Well versed in emerging web technologies and responsive web design.
Experience with utilizing responsive web design technologies such as
Bootstrap framework
Expert level hands on experience in designing and developing applications
using HTML5/CSS3
Experience with Web Security Standards and protocols.
Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Experience utilizing Client-side debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome
debugging/profiling tools
A working-level understanding of modern JavaScript frameworks (e.g.
AngularJS)
Experience utilizing user interface testing tools such as Selenium and
JavaScript Unit test frameworks
Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into
effective User Interface solutions.
Experienced in Agile development methodologies
High level understanding of Data Caching strategies to improve client
application responsiveness
Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
Ability and confidence to work with all levels within the organization
Outstanding customer service skills, excellent verbal and written
communication skills
Excellent team player with ability to work with multiple vendors and
internal departments

Basic Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field
preferred
Nine more years of programming or testing experience
Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating
systems and software (see below)
Languages:  HTML/5, CSS3, JavaScript, WebGL/Canvas, Java, SQL, C#, JUnit,
Selenium
Browsers:  Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Platform/Framework:  REST, JSON, XML, Bootstrap, jQuery, MVC/MVVM
frameworks (AngularJS, Ember, etc.), Hibernate, SOAP, Jenkins, Git/SVN
Environment:  Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, Android, Networking, Data Caching
(distributed), Single Sign On Patterns, AJAX, HTTP/HT

Regards:
Aiden Smith
ITBrainiac Inc || Sr.IT Recruiter
Direct : 609-423-4877 || Fax : 312.582.2699
Princeton, NJ 08540
aiden.sm...@itbtalent.com
www.itbrainiac.com' <http://www.itbrainiac.com%27/>
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system