Greetings,

I Hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I've a job position
with me which I've mentioned below and wanted to know if you would be
interested in applying ??

If you are available in market and would like to know more about this role
I'll be happy to provide more information on it. For getting considered
please send me your updated resume and your hourly rate so that I can setup
a short call with you to discuss about this role.

Send Resumes To ai...@consultingknights.com

Oracle R12 Production Scheduling/Process Manufacturing Consultant
Pittsburgh, PA
4 Months Contract
Rate + Expenses!!

Skills: (must be EXPERT)
Production Scheduling (EBS) - R12 experience designing, testing,
implementing Production Scheduling
Process Manufacturing (EBS) experience

Questions (must answer YES to #1 &2):
1) Has the candidate led the testing and deployment of Production
Scheduling designs based on R12 solutions?
2) Has the candidate led testing sessions, issue resolution and performed
functional testing for R12 Production Scheduling implementations?
3) Has the candidate implemented Production Scheduling in an R12 OPM
environment?

'Contractor will provide expertise in Oracle Production Scheduling and
Oracle Manufacturing/Supply Chain applications in a Process Manufacturing
environment.  They will be responsible for taking an already-established
solution and driving the build, test, and deployment of the solution for a
large industrial products manufacturer in Pittsburgh, PA.  They will be
responsible to lead the testing of the solution and drive issues to closure
through System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, and cutover.

Deliverables:
Application Configuration Deliverable (BR.100), Test Scripts (TE.040s),
Weekly Status Reports, Issue reporting, Testing, Production Deployment.
CRO (Campaign Run Optimization) aspect of PS (Production Scheduling)

Additional info
The Profile That We Are Looking For Is Expertise In Production Scheduling
In Oracle R12 In A Process Mfg Environment, Which Should Include At Least 1
Full-Cycle Implementation Involving
1. Understanding Business Requirements
2. Mapping Requirements In The Available Oracle Functionality (Which Would
Require A Expertise In Oracle PS Functionality And Thorough Understanding
Of Configurations And Integrations With Other Modules Mainly OPM & ASCP)
3. Ability To Identify Gaps In Point 2, And Coming Out With Solution
Alternatives To Address Gaps
4. Translating Gaps Into Functional Specifications For Custom Development
5. Leading And Guiding Technical Team In Delivering Custom Development
6. Internal Functional Testing Of Std And Custom Functionalities In PS
7. Coordination & Support Of User Testing Of The Final Solution And
Resolution Of Issues Encountered During Such Testing
8. Production Configuration And Post Go Live Support
9. Assisting In Creation And Reviewing Of User Training Content

Best Wishes,
Aiden Smith | Sr. IT Recruiter|
Email Address : ai...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Phone: 609-423-4877|Fax: (609) 228-5321 |Princeton |New Jersey |08540
www.consultingknights.com |

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the