On Apr 20, 2009, at 11:24 AM, zeshu wrote:
> I am student at University of Oulu.I wanted to attend this
> lecture.Kindly tell me the time and date and also room if possible

it's today at 14 at the dept. of information processing sciences
('tol'), IT116, part of the course 'web-tietojärjestelmien suunnittelu'
i.e. web information systems design. i think the other students there
are Finnish speaking, but if there are some who are not, i can speak in
English (and the material is in English anyway).

~Toni