On Jun 9, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Lc wrote:

>       •       First, the Mac doesn't use any package managment tools by
> default
> and cmake relays on pkgtools to find all the

ports does seem to have pkgconfig though, is building it for me right
now .. so perhaps we can still use that for cmake to find the libs on
mac too.

>       •       Cmake are only splited in two OS defintions : Windows and
> Non-windows. A rewritting is needed to take in account the Mac builds.

yah, perhaps partly sharing the non-windows part depending how far
pkgconfig etc are similar on mac, linux and possible other unixes that
there'll be.

> Any Mac experts are welcome to help solving thoses issues.

i'll be working on this somewhat and have previous experience on
building on mac (ported soya3d long ago), but help is much appreciated
'cause have a full plate otherwise too.

thanks for infos!

> Sacha

~Toni