I was using RexServer 0.4 to host my own grid, and everything worked
as expected. I followed the documentation on realxtend's wiki to
upgrade my implmementation to RealXtend Server 0.5 (OpenSim 0.6.5),
and every time I try to login it tells me it could not percieve
credentials and the userserver tells me "xmlrpc login_to_simulator
login message did not contain all the required data"

When I start the old RexServer 0.4 stuff back up it works just
fine ...