OpenSim / RealXtend / 3Di / Tribal Media,

It seems like various groups have each headed in their own direction (3di,
Tribal Media, RealXtend, etc.) and it's very nice to see RealXtend make
"ModRex" as a module for OpenSim, but I'm still confused as to what the
exact differences are between a "Tribal Media" server, an OpenSim, OpenSim +
ModRex, and what a 3Di server are?

I understand that they all seem to be based on OpenSim, but is there any way
that we can possibly create a side-by-side chart on the OpenSim Wiki pages
that will show a comparison of all the different features of OpenSim
(vanilla) and then show the additional features of the various forks?
 OpenSim + ModRex, and then show the various features of a Tribal Media
server, and a 3Di server?

So we can at least get a better (or clearer) understanding of what the
differences are between all the various server platforms, because with so
many different forks out there, it's extremely hard to even understand (or
know) what the differences are between all the various platforms.

I really do like how RealXtend at least brought their work back to the
OpenSim Community (in the form of "ModRex" as a module), but what additional
features are in a Tribal Media Server, and a 3Di server?

It's hard to keep track of all the various OpenSim forks out there, and the
various server platforms.  Is there any way that we can at least get a
side-by-side comparison chart, to at least show and describe the differences
between the various servers (similar to how you can see the different
features between Microsoft Office Standard, Office Student, and Office
Enterprise Editions?)

Are there any plans to make the Tribal Media Server OpenSource?  So that the
additional features of the Tribal Media Server could possibly be added back
into the OpenSim Community (or possibly be used to create an OpenSource
"Tribal_Media_Module"?  Similar to how RealXtend created an OpenSource
"ModRex" module?)

It just seems very confusing as all the various groups head in opposite
directions working on various forks.

Would it be possible to create an OpenSource "Tribal_Media" module, and an
OpenSource "3Di" module as well?  Similar to how realXtend created an
OpenSource "ModRex" module?

          Mark