On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM, LadyTia <merrie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just wondering (as I don't have a web developer yet) There are a
> few little things in the RealXtend viewer that are minor but could be
> removed, updated.
>
> - As groups do not work, perhaps remove them.
> - Remove the $Linden mention from the land menu.
> - Remove the link to RealXtend Blog help because its inactive.
> I believe the link to the RealXtend Wiki needs to be updated.
>
> I know they are little things but thank you!

I am not sure why non-working functionality remains in the reX viewer,
but unfortunately development on it has ceased quite some time ago. We
are entirely focused on the new Naali viewer.

The blog was a nice attempt at "getting the word out", but as usual no
one had time for it. :)

Which wiki link are you referring to?

Cheers,