Good afternoon mailing lists,
As some has maybe notices the Taiga trunk build has been in pretty bad shape
lately. This has now been fixed.
Why Taiga build was broken:
1. OpenSim moving to robust architecture. ModCableBeach was not fully up to
date with these changes. This has now been fixed my John Hurliman
(CableBeach creator). The CableBeach servers are still not accessed properly
via the ROBUST server (OpenSim.Server.exe) but we are working on that from
this point onward.
2. ModRex build was changed to use the new opensim/prebuild.xml "include"
function, to include ModRex (and ModCableBeach) them in the main OpenSim.sln
project file.
3. ModRex modified RexODE plugin was broken for a while due to interface
changes in OpenSim trunk.

I recently got hold of John Hurliman and found out he has a private OpenSim
git repo/branch that he uses for converting CableBeach into working under
the ROBUST architecture. These changes are not yet in OpenSim GForge under
ModCableBeach so I went ahead and got the repo from his private git. Today I
made everything work with Taiga and this new OpenSim branch, committed that
OpenSim branch into Taiga svn (so not using svn-mirror to get trunk OpenSim
anymore) and updated our wiki page on how you can setup Taiga for testing
all the neat new features Naali has to offer.

If you are interested in running the latest realXtend Taiga servers go to
http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Building_Taiga_from_source_trunk

Please give feedback on incorrect information, hard to understand parts,
typos etc. in the wiki page. Also you can reply here if you are having
problems building/running the servers, I am glad to help. Please provide
some kind of print/screnshot of the errors, it will help a
lot determining the problem.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer