I import rxactor in my scripts, is that the issue ? It worked fine on
0.4 server and these are scripts from rex wiki.

This is a script I tested (but I tested at least 5 differents scripts)
and there is a problem with server 0.5. I tested with 3 different
computers on windows xp and vista.

# script that turns on post processing effect for everyone that enters
the world

import rxactor
import rxavatar
import rxworldinfo
import sys
import math
import clr

asm = clr.LoadAssemblyByName('OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Common')
Vector3 = asm.OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Common.LSL_Types.Vector3

class PostPro(rxworldinfo.WorldInfo):
    def GetScriptClassName():
        return "edwigePostprocess.PostPro"

    def EventCreated(self):
        super(self.__class__,self).EventCreated()
        self.MyWorld.MyEventManager.onAddPresence +=
self.handleOnAddPresence

    def EventDestroyed(self):
        self.MyWorld.MyEventManager.onAddPresence -=
self.handleOnAddPresence
        super(Truc,self).EventDestroyed()

    def handleOnAddPresence(self,vAvatar):
        vAvatar.rexSetPostProcess(3,True)
        #change the number here to change the post processing effect
        #see Postprocess.compositor in the viewer media\materials
\scripts\

If the import rxactor is the issue, can I remove it without any change
in the script behavior ?

Thanks !

Edwige