I tried a fresh login using Naali just now, and got beyond the login,
however, I get
"Program RealXtend encountered an unexpected error. Crashdump was saved
to....."
I am running on a 64 bit Windows 7, so perhaps that is the issue..?

Regarding the OpenSim version, I see on the server log that XMLRPC
authentication worked so not
sure whether the version is important, but just in case, it is git 0a259c
-p

--
Paul Fishwick, PhD
Professor