  From: Mikko Pallari
  To: realxtend@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [realXtend] RealXtend Server on Windows 2008

  It seems that you have entered IP address to some configuration that isn't in
the computer you are trying to run the simulator on. Try change the
configuration to you local ip address.

  Cheers,
  Mikko

  On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 11:14 AM, WildWestGames <compu-serv...@comcast.net>
wrote:

    Hello all,

    am new to RealXtend and trying to get it up going on dedicated server
    using windows 2008. I am having an issue starting the server.... I
    followed instructions on setting up the files, but I end up with this
    error here..

    http://i49.tinypic.com/2ufabmd.jpg

    Any pointers?