Yes, the export tools are missing ;-D
Perhaps can be helpfull for you my shared link to download them from here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/164156924/ede307da/rexexporttools_03.html

and this tutorial (it is in spanish but google translator can help):
http://exploradorvirtual.blogspot.com/search/label/Sketchup

Remember than if you don't include the textures in the meshtools, you only
are going to get a blank meshe without textures.

Best

alberto